Frequently Asked Questions
At this time, no we don't.
That depends on how many rentals we have on the same day. Generally we give you a call the day before your scheduled delivery to provide a window of time. If you have a specific request, please specify that upon check out.
Each item is going to show the price per # of days in the description. Some items are a $25 rental for 48 hours. Other items are $100 for up to 30 days. Just be sure to check each item's description before making your final purchase.
No, all rentals require 100% payment upfront.
Refunds & Cancellations
We offer a 100% refund if cancelled 48 hours before the scheduled rental date. If you need to cancel within a 48 hour window, you will receive a $ voucher to be used within a 12 month period on a future rental.
No, we recommend only inflating your item while you are home to save on electricity, but everyone is different.
- One designated exterior outlet per inflatable, within 50 feet of where the rented unit will be placed.
- Leveled space, either grass or concrete. Grass is preferred so stakes and tie downs can be used during windy weather.
- Exterior, heavy duty extension cords
- Exterior tape, as needed
- Stakes/tie downs, as needed
- Non-lit inflatables will come with one solar powered spotlight
No! We understand wear-and-tear happens; Life happens. We only ask that if bad weather is expected during your rental, please deflate and make sure the item is secured in the ground or brought into your garage/house; Or, we can always come pick it up temporarily until the bad weather passes.